Dr. M. Murugaiyah has more than 35 years working experience in the St. John Ambulance of Malaysia. Having started his voluntary service for St. John Ambulance since his school days, he has hands-on experience in conducting lectures and skills training in First Aid Life Saving techniques; latest methods on CPR, chocking and practical training using life like dummies for important skill practices.
In addition to his First aid Management qualifications, he is also the National Tutor for First aid training as well and also the planner for drafting First Aid syllabus. He is also a certified trainer specializing in First Aid training for factories, institutions, schools the public in general. He has also been actively involved in organizing First Aid competitions and has been a judge for the same. His First Aid training also covers training on Occupational Safety Awareness related on the medical aspects.
With his wide experience and knowledge coupled with his willingness to share, Dr. Murugaiyah is seen as a valuable resource person from whom participants can benefit and develop First Aid awareness to greater heights while contributing to the national goal of having a First Aider in every organization and home.
He has been certified by PSMB and the Institut Keselamatkan & Kesihatan Perkerjaan Negara, Malaysia.
- First aid & CPR & St. John Ambulance Association Involvement
- National tutor for First Aid under St. John Ambulance , Malaysia
- State First Aid – Training officer for St, John Ambulance, N.S.
- Occupational First Aid Trainer.
- Official Trainer for National Highway Ambulance Service
- Safety and Health Officer – NIOSH trained
- Official examiner for state First Aid Competition.
- Part time lecturer at INTI International University for First Aid and Emergency course
- Holder of long service medal in St. John Ambulance, Malaysia
- Conducted more than 100 First & CPR courses for factories, institutes of higher learning
Some organisations where Dr. Murugaiyah has conducted First Aid Training
- Samsung, Senawang, N.S.
- Chemcar Textron Sdn. Bhd.
- SIDO Bangun (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- INTI University College, Swimmers Club, Nilai,N.S.
- OUM – Holistic Medicine, K.L.
- IMU Clinical School, Seremban
- Teachers Training College, N.S.
- SMK Port Dickson
- Coca Cola, HQ, K.L.
- Rotary Club, Seremban