The vision of Industry 4.0 has been adopted worldwide and is influencing other initiatives and cooperative efforts. Identifying and recruiting skilled leaders is a primary concern in the era of Industry 4.0. But where are these leaders, and what are the requisite competencies? Digital skills and industrial know-how remain essential, but the leadership skills are also of paramount importance.
- Obtain an overarching understanding of Industry 4.0
- Explore the latest strategic trends in Industry 4.0
- Understanding leadership challenges of Industry 4.0
- Shaping the future with visionary leadership skills.
Participants will learn by active participation throughout the programme through the use of course materials, questionnaires, video clips and discussion of skills required for Industry 4.0
- Brief overview of the pillars of Industry 4.0
- Opportunities and challenges of Industry 4.0
- The traditional leader versus the new-networked leader
- Leadership agility for the digital transformation
- Diversity and ethical responsibility
- Shaping the future with transformational leadership