You may have the best product in the market but when your presentation lacks colour, you have lost the sales.
In order to sell effectively, sales persons must know what and how to say the things that matters most to the potential buyer. If they are unable to get the message across, they would have already lost the sale. In this programme, participants will be shown techniques that they need to apply to convince a prospect to buy and it all start with the planning and preparation to closing the sale. The system highlighted in this course has been successfully used in turning companies around or enhancing the sales performance of such companies when the facilitator was employed as their head.
To apply the appropriate selling skills that are derived from hands-on experience thus leading to more sales being closed.
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures.
Know your internal & external factors that will affect your selling activity.
- The business definition of your company
- Correcting the misconception of "sales" and "marketing".
- Why should the customers do business with you?
- How do you start selling?
- What the customer would like to know (role-play)
- Your credo in selling in tough times
- Strategic approach in selling
Module 1 – The Planning Process
Part 1: Analaysing your Products Using the FAB Factor
- "How much do you really know your own products?"
- Understanding the Features, Advantages and Benefits of your products
- How the FAB is applied in selling
- "Dissecting" your product - work group session.
Part 2: Selling Benefits
- Analysing the six common benefits in product selling.
Part 3:Sell Unique Factors of your organization
- No matter whether a company is small or large, there are always certain unique features that the buyer may not know about. This is the part where the seller will learn how to excite the buyer in buying the product.
Part 4:Sell Value-added Service
- No customers will pay a good price if he does not enjoy certain VAS from the seller’s company. In this part of the module, participants will be guided in knowing the proper process to deriving one or two VAS for the customer/s.
Module 2 - Presenting your Products (video supported)
- Why presemtation? The right way to present.
- Grooming - the other essential part of presentation and you.
- The 5-step formula to an effective sales presentation.
Module 3 - Reading Buying Signals & Closing the Sales.
No sales can be effectively closed without the seller knowing first how to read the buying signals of the buyer and then proceed onto trial closings. Having done this, the participants will be guided on the usage of six common type of closing methods, and finally, learn how to ask for the order.
Module 4 – Sales Planning & Reporting Forms
The need for the use of the following tools:
Prospect Information Sheet
- Call Objective Sheet
- The Weekly Sales Planner
- The Daily Sales Report
- The Monthly Performance Review
Module 5 – Handling Tough Customers
Understand the characteristics of four common type of tough customers and the tactics involved in handling them so that they will continue to do business with your organization.