- To understand that organization’s unique advantage has become increasingly dependent upon a firm’s most valuable asset-its employees.
- To explain the need for human resources to be a strategic partner.
- To explain how organizations are adjusting to human resource restructuring trends.
- To explain the nature of the professionalization of human resources and the direction it has taken.
- To make internal stakeholders of their rights under the law, to avoid unnecessary and costly litigation and executive time in the various court
Lectures, interactive group discussions, presentations, role-plays, case studies.
Understanding Today’s Management Competencies
- Fundamentals of Management
- Leadership and Management
- Understanding Business Strategy
- Identifying Critical Success Factors
- Developing Core Competencies
Understanding The Strategic Influence of Human Resource in Business
- The Alignment Perspective
- High Performance Perspective
- Comparison of High and Low HR Management Quality
- Aligning Performance Management and Strategic
Understanding Human Resource Functions in Organization
- Recruitment and Selection
- Manpower Planning
- Performance Appraisal
- Training and Development
- Employee / Industrial Relations
Internal Employee Relations
- Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relations Act 1967
- Managing in Unionized and Non-Unionized Environment
- Discipline as a Management Function
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Major and Minor Misconducts
- Domestic Inquiry
- Grievance Handling & Procedures
- Maintaining Industrial Harmony