Project Management is relevant to all business sectors, from Engineering and Construction to IT, and Finance, to name but a few. This course introduces the basics necessities of project management and is relevant to all business sectors.
The disciplines taught are relevant to the very smallest or largest of projects.
Completion of the course will enable candidates to manage successfully mange small projects, and participate fully in very largest of projects.
- To enable all candidates understand the basics of project management.
- To enable candidates to successfully mange a small project and participate fully in the management of a very large one.
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
Case Studies and Roll Play will form a major part of the course.
What is a Project
Bidding for a project and project feasibility
The Project Team
Project Gateways and Management Decision points.
Project Management and Control Activities.
- Activity identification
- Activity and Financial Planning
- Bar Charts and Critical Path Analysis,
- Identification of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Activity timings
- Allocation of Resources
- Financial Budgeting
- Project Reporting (Progress and Financial)
- Contracts and Purchase Orders
- Progress Reports and Meetings
Project Completion Activities, and Customer Sign off..
Post Project Support.