In this highly interactive workshop, participants learn new skills to increase their productivity while decreasing their stress levels. Participants will learn ways to save time, money, and effort by working smarter instead of harder.
During the workshop, participants build expertise in improving productivity in many high-impact topics.
During this workshop, participants will use Personal Productivity: Tips & Tools for Daily Success to:
- Analyze their current work habits and identify areas for improvement
- Discover tips and tools to take away, to successfully prioritize, handle interruptions, overcome procrastination, and keep themselves motivated in tough times
- Develop action plans for improving their personal productivity
- Improve their personal productivity by eliminating or changing nonproductive behaviors and achieve higher levels of efficiency by applying new, more productive work habits
Workshop will include lectures, role plays, case study and simulation activities.
- Introduction to Course Objectives
- Examining Your Priorities
- What to Do When Everything Is Top Priority
- Discuss the growing trend of multi-tasking
- Stay in control of tasks even when it seems impossible
- Organizing Your Work Area
- Manage E-mail more effectively
- Handling Interruptions
- Making a Basic Plan
- Making the Best Use of Communication Tools
- Use a problem solving tool to get past recurring bottlenecks
- Pitfall Planner – Maintaining Your New Level of Productivity without Slipping Back into Old Behaviors