- An understanding of the role emotional intelligence plays in leadership.
- An educational process that allows the delegate to experience the impact of their personal leadership style.
- Practical examples of leadership excellence that can be modelled
- Demonstrations and presentations to raise awareness of different leadership and communication styles
- Introduce the value of leading with emotional intelligence and to provide delegates with an opportunity to accelerate their personal leadership potential by exploring and heightening their own levels of EQ.
- Create learning opportunities to explore what emotional intelligence is and how it can be used effectively in a leadership role
- Facilitate and promote learning that is meaningful and relates to the work environment
In-house Course Fee:
RM4000 per day
Number of days:
Instructor-led activities via group discussions, exercises and case studies.
- An overview of what Emotional Intelligence is and its value in the workplace
- Assess your own level of EQ as well as review how to assess your team
- Review all aspects of EQ – personal and social competence
- Identify and learn to manage your own emotions and tendencies to achieve positive outcomes
- Manage interactions within a group that are constructive
- Form effective working relationships within the team as well as when interacting with other groups and will external clients
- Deal with emotionally uncomfortable situations and influence team members in a positive way
- Build a high performing team that has a strong level of EQ
- Set an action plan to work on an on-going basis on constant improvement