- To establish a methodology for measuring the return on investment (ROI) of human capital.
- To find value in processes, as well as how to tease out the human aspect.
- To know the drivers of all enterprise success: people.
- To define the kinds of human capital we need most.
- Ensure the organization hires top performers who have critical knowledge, skills, and talents and who value the returns on investment my company can offer.
- To know the kind of work environment best paves the way for maximum effective investment of human capital.
In-house Course Fee:
RM4000 per day
Number of days:
Lectures, group discussions, presentations, and interactive activities.
Human Capital: The Strategic Partner in Knowledge Economy
- The Alignment Perspective
- High Performance Perspective
Understanding the Strategic Influence of Human Capital In Business
- Comparison of High and Low HC Management Quality
- Aligning Performance Management and Strategic Implementation
Creating the Human Capital Scorecard
- Developing a Human Capital Measurement System
- Balancing Cost Control and Value Creation
Cost-Benefit of Human Capital’s Impact on Processes
- Operational Versus Strategic HC Analysis
- Determining ROI in Human Capital
Strategic Alignment of Human Capital for Value Creation
- Dimensions of HC Alignment
- Managing Human Capital Competencies
- Benchmarking for Competitive Advantage
- Guidelines for Implementation