Successful organisations create a workplace environment where individuals can show initiative, take responsibility and feel empowered to take measured risks.
TNI’s “Workplace Trainer” program helps to achieve this by developing peoples’ capacity for dealing with change and finding solutions to problems.
By developing coaching and mentoring skills, business professionals can create an environment which enables individuals to learn, grow and deliver their full potential
Building coaching into your organization can help engage employees, strengthen company culture, and encourage individuals to become more resilient and able to deal with change. By developing these skills within your business you are investing in your greatest asset, your staff, supporting them to grow your business.
- Deal with times of stress and change
- Become more self-aware
- Build effective teams
- Deal with difficult situations
- Motivate staff and engage the team
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
- Listening and communicating effectively
- Building relationships and rapport with colleagues
- Thinking systematically
- Understanding how to motivate others
- Developing others to improve their performance