Different customers have different personal needs that require different sales approaches. Successful salespeople are able to identify such differences and adopt the right sales strategies that best serve the needs of different customers.
This program provides useful information and tips to help participants recognize the four different types of customers. The participants also learn the likes and dislikes of each type of customers so that they can tailor sales presentation that best addressed the personal needs of the customers.
- Describe the characteristics of the 4 types of customers
- Recognize the 4 types of customers from various cues
- Devise the right sales approaches for the right customers
- Formulate sales presentation that best suits different types of customers
- Video shows will also be screened in order to amplify substance of certain modules.
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
Module 1: The 4 types of customers
Module 2: How to identify the 4 types of customers
- Words and Phrases
- Tone of Voice and Non-verbal language
- Environmental factors
Module 3: Responding to 4 types of customers
- Action approach
- Relationship approach
- Empathetic approach
- Trust approach
Module 4: Customised sales presentation for 4 types of customers
- Choice of words in presentation
- Words to avoid in presentation