Did you know that most companies lose 10%-40% of their customers each year? Or a complaining customer can be much more valuable than a non complainer. Or recovered customers can be worth as much as 10 times more than new customers. It is alarming that most companies don’t know how to identify the high percentages of their customers who are at risk and may defect. Despite the headline, complaints management is serious business. Organizations spend huge budgets on compensation, without really learning why their customers are complaining or more importantly how their frontline staff is best equipped to retain their customers.
- handle difficult or angry customers
- how customer measure service
- the benefits of conducting ‘on-the –spot service recovery
- the art of emphatic listening and why customer rage when they are not kept informed of any updates
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
Preventing Customer Defection With 4 Quality Service Principles
- Understand your customer
- Create positive impression
- Create informed customer
- Find a Yes for customer
Delivering Seamless Service
- Why seamless service is important.
- Apply Service Excellence cycle to improve service processes.
- Service Mapping - How customer’s perception is affected by the 5 senses.
Examining the Three (3) Phases of Customer Experience Life Cycle
- Targeting /Acquisition , Retention/Loyalty and Lost/Win Back
- Building a customer loyalty pyramid
How To Save Customer On the Brink Of Defection
- Why do customer get angry with poor service and what do they want
- How to conduct ‘On-the Spot’ service recovery
- Different ways customer say good bye
- Conducting reality check to determine whether a customer is worth winning back
- How to estimate the 2nd lifetime value of a win back prospect
Making Your Company Defection Proof
- Why no customer is ever truly safe from defection
- How to understand what customer value most
- The Casanova Complex – 5 ways to get rid of it
- Leveraging on The Power of Customer Focused Teams
Staff Loyalty – a proven prerequisite for customer loyalty
- Using EQ to recruit talented frontline staff
- 9 best practices for building staff loyalty
- What managers are doing to engage their employee