To grow your business, you need a marketing plan. The right marketing plan identifies everything from 1) who your target customers are to 2) how you will reach them, to 3) how you will retain your customers so they repeatedly buy from you.
- Identify strategic options and alternatives that may result in new business
- Sharpen your skills in assessing the strength and weaknesses of your competitor; and exploit competitors’ weaknesses
- Understand the importance of gaining competitive advantage through managing for speed and total quality.
- Develop a comprehensive short and long-range marketing plan.
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
- Why a marketing plan?
- Marketing Management
Where Are We Now? [Position Audit]
- Business definition
- Management Audit
- The Current Strategy
- Problem Solving Worksheet
- Who are your customer?
Where do We Want To Be?
- Checklist for Strategic Planning
- Why do customers buy?
- The Retails and Organizational Buyer
- Turning Goals into Objective
- Competitive Objective
What is The Best Way To Get There?
- The Tactical Approach
Adding Details to Plan
- Marketing Action Timetable
- Drafting the Plan
Monitoring and Control
- Using Monthly Performance Review