Beyond the “Ho-Ha” and feel good sessions, it is time to get back to serious selling. Selling is not just a feel good reactive business but a proactive one that requires a lot of preparation. It is about good planning, visionary strategy and precise approach to problem solving of clients’ needs. Selling is not about price or merely promoting the superiority of a product. It is about selling value that helps clients in their business.
- Overcome self limiting beliefs and self limiting practices in sales
- Use FAB flow effectively
- Overcome resistance and difficult customers
- Conceptualise solutions for clients’ businesses
- Sell value instead of competing on price
- Develop self confidence and promote the strengths of their services and products
- Present and sell with impact and conviction
This training is designed to be highly interactive, participative and practical. There will be an experiential activity in every module. Delegates will be given “real” life circumstances to practice during role plays so that they will be “job-ready” the next time when they face the same situations.
Session 1: What Makes a Good Salesperson?
- Sales Myth Number 1 – “ Been there, Done that -- There’s nothing new to learn in Selling”
- Sales Myth Number 2 – “ Selling is an art”
- Sales Myth Number 3 – “ Salespeople who are Good Talkers close the most”
- Sales Myth Number 4 – “ Products sell by themselves”
Session 2: Why are you not hitting the figures?
- “Hey, are we good or what?”
- Reasons why salespeople mee
- ing their targets or why they are not getting the sales
- We are Best,
- Our price is too high
- Our products are no inferior
- Self limiting beliefs
- Activity 2
Session 3: FAB-ulous Speak
- Knowing how to use and promote the Features, Benefits and advantages of your products and services
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the products of your top three competitors
- Customers buy value
- Activity 3
Session 4: Presenting and Creating Value for Your Products
- Are you selling a product vs. Are you satisfying a need?
- Create a 5-minute presentation on why the audience should like your product
- Activity 4
Session 5: The Way of Sales Mapping
- Techniques on maximizing productivity
- How to get exceptional results
- The 5 Rs of influencing and persuading in sales
- Activity 5
Session 6: Developing Mental Toughness
- What is your fear in Sales?
- How do you manage your fear
- The BIG 4 Techniques in training your mind
- Activity 6
Session 7: How to Overcome Objections
- Knowing Your BATNA
- Listening with a Purpose
- Getting to the Problem
- Getting to the Results
- Activity 7
Session 8: Getting To the Solution Gap
- Identify the “Gap”
- Solution Tactics
- What will the Competition do?
Session 9: Putting It All Together
- Review and summary of points
- Concluding Q&A session