This course gives you a deeper understanding of the entire project management process. In addition, you will also learn all the specific steps, approaches, tools and techniques needed to successfully plan and manage your next project. The course structure is based on PMBOK® Guide from the Project Management Institute. This 2-day intensive course is both practical and interactive, supplemented with useful exercises, real-life case studies and working examples.
- Enhance the principle of project management especially the important concept, processes, skills, knowledge, tools and techniques.
- Learn the structured and integrated approach to initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing out of projects.
- Learn to develop detailed project management plans using proven tools and techniques.
- Learn to measure, forecast and control project performance i.e. cost and schedule by employing earned value management.
- Learn to manage project risk and handle project change management effectively.
- Network and share knowledge and experience with other participants.
Classroom lectures, experience sharing, case studies, exercises and quiz are included to enhance the learning process. On top of that, this intermediate level course does not assume prior knowledge of the topics covered. New concepts and tools are introduced gradually though out the 2 days course.
Project Management Framework
- Project management context
- Project management process group
Project Integration Management
- Develop project charter
- Develop project management plan
- Direct and manage project work
- Monitor and control project work
- Perform integrated change control
- Close project
Project Scope Management
- Plan scope management
- Collect requirement
- Define scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Validate scope
- Control scope
Project Time Management
- Plan time management
- Define activities
- Sequence activities
- Estimate activity resources
- Estimate activity durations
- Develop schedule
- Control schedule
Project Cost Management
- Plan cost management
- Estimate costs
- Determine budget
- Control costs
Project Quality Management
- Plan quality management
- Perform quality assurance
- Control quality
Project Human Resource Management
- Plan human resource management
- Acquire project team
- Develop project team
- Manage project team