Uses competency-based instruction with case practice and on-the-job application. Provides a stimulating environment based on adult learning principles to maximize skill transfer. It uses a Darwin process to rid fear, phobias and limiting beliefs and subconscious sciences using mind techniques, Breaking Barrier Therapy (BBT). It includes simulations, breakout sessions, games and group discussion. Participants will formulate their mind-set goals and milestones via mind programming techniques.
- Understand the basic problem solving process steps
- Question incisively and listen intently to access relevant information
- Interact more effectively as a team through use of a common approach and language
- Recognize when participation from others is needed to create commitment or enhance the quality of a solution
- Apply the concepts on-the-job in order to achieve organizational result
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
Situation Appraisal: Clear thinking for complex situations
- Teaches participants to clarify the issues that matter in complex situations
- Determine how concerns should be prioritized and handled.
- A plan is developed for the effective resolution of each issue including what analysis is required, who needs to be involved, and when specific actions should be taken.
- Situation Appraisal quickly clarifies complex situations, makes priorities visible, and avoids action without direction.
Problem Analysis: Clear thinking for tough problems
- Teaches you to find cause by organizing and analysing key factual information about the problem.
- Learn how possible causes are identified and then tested against these facts.
- Learn to verify the true cause of the problem and consider where both the cause and any fixes may have additional impact.
- Problem Analysis ensures cause is known before fixes are implemented
- Learn to condition subconsciously your attitude for the task ahead
- Learn how to influence your team effectively
- Handling peers and superiors – learn what brain are they operating on
Decision Analysis: Clear thinking for difficult decisions
- Learn to clarify the purpose of your decisions and form clear, measurable objectives.
- Evaluate an appropriate range of alternatives and assess related risks prior to making a decision.
- Decision Analysis ensures fully informed choices that maximize benefits and minimize risks.
- How to take quick action and utilize your subconscious instinct
Potential Problem Analysis: Clear thinking for managing risks
- Learn to anticipate threats to the success of planned actions.
- How to consider causes for each potential problem and how to prevent them.
- How to consider contingent actions and specific triggers if the problems occur.
- Potential Problem Analysis helps prepare in advance and avoid unplanned reactive actions.
Potential Opportunity Analysis: Clear thinking for leveraging opportunities
- Learn to anticipate and leverage extra benefits from planned actions.
- How to consider causes for each potential opportunity and how to promote them.
- How to consider capitalizing actions and specific triggers if the opportunities occur.
- Potential Opportunity Analysis helps prepare in advance to gain the advantage when things go better than expected.