Good preparation of information does not matter if no one listens to you. This presentation programme is designed to coach you with the essential skills to win the attention of your audience and influence those around you to buy into your idea or do the things you want them to do.
This training is for you and your management team when facing the following needs:
- Need to present your message in a compelling way
- Need people to consider your ideas seriously
- Need to win support for your actions
- Need to motivate people around you to achieve goals
- Need to win the trust, respect and loyalty of the people who matter to you
- Need to increase your influence and prestige
- Need to stimulate enthusiasm among your audience
- Deliver presentations effectively with confidence
- Articulate the “big picture” information and make it relevant to specific audiences
- Conduct an effective “Question and Answer” session.
- Cultivate their own confidence to be an effective speaker and influencer
- Persuade and influence others
- Speak confidently
- Win the trust and respect of those around them
- Motivate others to do things
- Hone their winning personal behaviours
- Interpret body gestures and behavior of others
- Develop effecting listening and questioning style
- Design an action plan to be a compelling and influential presenter
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
Session 1: Self Awareness
In this session, participants will be given the opportunity to discover themselves. Participants must find out who they are and understand themselves before they can develop the ability to present their message and influence others.
- Know yourself and what motivates you
- The JOHARI Windows
Session 2: Audience Profile and People Awareness
In this session, participants will develop skills on how to recognize and interpret body gestures, and behavior and what they mean. Participants will also learn to identify the interests of the audience they are presenting to.
- Knowing the profile of your audience
- Reading body gestures
- Interpreting behavior
- Identifying values and interests
Session 3: Audience Assessment
In this session, participants will learn how to do an audience assessment and to think critically on what information may be of interest to their audience
- Who are your audience?
- What are their interests and what do they want to know?
- Answers to their 5 Important questions
Session 4: Getting Your Points Across
In this session, participants will learn how to do a detailed planning for their presentation.
- Identify your normal presentation style
- What to do about “Presentation Anxiety”?
- Sell your ideas using four critical elements
Session 5: How To Conduct Q and A Sessions
In this session, participants will learn how to conduct Q and A sessions using an approach that exudes calm and professionalism.
- Listening techniques
- Questioning techniques
- Anticipating questions
- Fielding questions
- Handling disruptive behaviors
Session 6: Focus on Delivery
In this session, participants will put together what they have learnt and to prepare a job-related presentation.
- Planning and arranging your points
- Stating your outlines
- Communicating words in images
- Enthusiasm and appeal
Session 7: Practice and Critique
In this session, participants will do actual presentation. Participants’ presentation will be recorded. Feedback and ways for improvement will be given to participants after they have viewed the videos of their own presentation.
- Message appeal
- Message outlines
- Flow, Voice and Enthusiasm
- Feedback on performance
Session 8: Final Word
In this session, following their video review, participants will further learn how to hone their presentation to make it more compelling.
- Views on stylish start
- Views on stylish close