- View performance appraisal as an important tool for development rather than merely formality.
- Learn how to rate the individuals objectively.
- Be more prepared and aware of the individual’s performance.
- Be trained on how to conduct an appraisal interview professionally.
- Be able to identify appropriate action plans which are vital for the development of their staff
In-house Course Fee:
RM4000 per day
Public Course Fee:
RM1280 per pax
Number of days:
Lectures, Interactive Group discussions, Case studies, Role-plays, presentation
- What is Performance Appraisal?
- Misconceptions about Performance Appraisal
- Benefits of Performance Appraisal
Steps in Performance Appraisal
- Familiarizing with the Performance Appraisal Tools
- Preparation for Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal Interview
- Performance Development Plan
Familiarizing with the Performance Appraisal Tool
- Understanding your Performance AppraisalForm
- Identifying Measures, Standards and Your Expectations
Performance Appraisal Interview
- Recommended Steps to Appraisal Interview
- Opening of the Appraisal Interview
- Finding the Right Balance
- Giving Feedback
- Using Positive Feedback
- Asking the Right Questions
- Finishing the Interview
Performance Development Plan
- Continuous Development and Improvement
- Identifying appropriate action plans
- Your Role in Supporting the Change
- Measuring improvements
- Ongoing Performance Communication & Feedback