The course has been developed and its delivery based upon International Maritime Standards. (IMO).
All successful participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance Offshore Marine Engineer- ing Failure - Operations and Risk Management
The course will provide participants with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of Offshore Marine Engineering and Supply Vessels, safety, construction, emergency procedures and common industry terminologies regarding design, stability of OSV’s and other floating platform s and structures.
- Marine Engineering,
- Ship Stability,
- Nav Arch
- Marine Engineer Watch Keeping
- Vessel fleet structural insurance damage surveys.
- User error
- SOLAS Compliance
- Mechanical engineering investigation.
- Forensic Marine Engineering
- Refrigerated Cargo Inspections.
- Containerized freight loss and damage
- Corrosions and coatings
- Damage Survey, warranty and insurance investigation.
- Discharge/unloading surveying
- Bulk Containerized/Break Bulk
- OSV and Anchor handling
- Salvage in the Offshore Industry
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures