- To provide a forum to identify and seek possible solutions to prevailing problems in collective bargaining.
- To reinforce participant’s knowledge, capacity and skills in applying sound principles, practices and legislation to collective bargaining.
- To enable modern methods and techniques to be acquired towards cost effectiveness and organizational profitability
In-house Course Fee:
RM4000 per day
Public Course Fee:
RM1280 per pax
Number of days:
Presentations, lectures, interactive group discussions, presentations, role-plays
- Collective Bargaining Process
- Definitions, Aims, Origin, Process, Integrative, Distributive and
- Mix Bargaining
- Legal Framework
- Pioneer Status Industry, Recognition, Collective Bargaining &
- Agreement, Service Term & Conditions
- Negotiation Climate
- Contributing Factors, Approach Alternatives
- Tactics & Strategies in Collective Bargaining
- Definitions, Tactics, Strategies
- Preparing and Costing the Mandate
- Mandate – Preparation, Costing and Approval, Analysis Format -
- Design & Applications, Exercises.
- Drafting the Collective Agreement
- Discussion, Guidelines, Industrial Court Views
- Established Collective Bargaining Principles
- Industrial Court’s Awards – Discussion
- Mock Negotiation
- Syndicated Role-Play Based on Local Situation, Evaluation &
- Dead-Lock – Effects & Remedies
- Causes, Effects, Remedies, Conciliation & Arbitration.