This program is blended with lecture and case studies. It uses mind techniques to create powerful empowering beliefs and hypnotic sciences, NLP, Manifestation Science and Scientific Meditative Techniques. It includes simulations, breakout sessions, bonding games and group discussion. Participants will coach and grilled in real nerve breaking simulation via mind programming techniques.
The office harmony must always be in balance – and your staff needs to take this to heart. What do you do when faced with a difficult staff situation? The answer is not an easy one to arrive at. Reasons being that the number of difficult staff you are apt to face varies with your line of business and its scope. The right formula is vital. This course teaches you:
- Manage angry staff and customer’s frustrations
- Learning how you bring out the best in people who are genuinely upset
- Becoming a Problem-solver and managing people’s expectations
- How you can transform conflict into cooperation
- Be stress free and resolve complaints faster
- Create business by satisfying more staff, customers and suppliers
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
Create People Satisfaction
- Defining the categories of people?
- Developing right working relationship with quality services
- Gaining people’s commitment and long term partnership
- The key in building long-term partnerships
Create People Rapport
- How people become difficult to handle?
- Types of difficult characters
- Professional Strategies in handling difficult conflicts
- Solving work related problems
Strategies to Improve People Satisfaction
- Why and how people complain?
- What is a genuine complaint?
- Communicating with the complainer
- Why is people complaint handling so important?
- Why don’t more dissatisfied people complain?
- Important techniques to use when handling complaints
- Encourage complaints
Improve Your Communication Skills
- People invest in you more when they receive better support.
- Build people rapport effectively
- Listening techniques to use before choosing a communication style
- Important information you can derive from body language and voice
- When to say “No” to in a conflict
- The most effective way to respond to unreasonable demands
- Making the people feel valued from the start