By flying in a "V" formation, the geese have 71% greater flying range than if each bird flew alone. What it takes is for one goose to lead.
This training is to help leaders get ready for breakthrough so as to embrace new challenges and responsibilities.
Through role-playing, selfassessment tests and other leadership training scenarios, the participants will discover the heart, soul and mind of true leadership.
They will also explore leadership roles as strategist, change agent, coach and communicator. And they will learn how to develop their unique leadership style for maximum impact.
- Identify key competencies for leadership breakthrough
- Recognize factors leading to failure of a leader
- Lead the team by setting direction
- Identify and retain talent
- Facilitate and implement changes
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures