STAFF will be able to PROTECT your business image by avoiding serious disastrous and hazardous accidents and effective marine engineering and safety methods and techniques.
INDIVIDUALS WILL BE RESOURCED with the key, reliable and accurate technical information that allows you to make better more informed business decisions.
The course has been developed and its delivery based upon International Maritime Standards. All successful participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance Jack Up Barge - Operations and Management.
The course will provide participants with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of jack up barge operations and sound management practices of JUB’s and other floating platform structures.
- JUB Project Set Up for Management
- JUB Transportation
- Crew Management Practices and Procedures
- Monthly and daily maintenance schedules and Reporting
- Pre tow procedures
- Rigging and Cranes
- Induction Procedures for Crew
- Set Up Locations
- Job Safety Analysis JUB—Safe Work Methods JUB
- Repositioning JUB procedures and planning
- Adverse weather conditions and monitoring
- Site memos
- Hot work permits and restricted spaces
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures