The course has been developed and its delivery based upon International Maritime Standards.
All successful participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance Offshore Marine Engineer- ing Failure - Operations and Risk Management
The course will provide participants with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of Offshore Marine Engineering and Supply Vessels, safety, construction, emergency procedures and common industry terminologies regarding design, stability of OSV’s and other floating platform s and structures.
- Preparation for a Marine Engineering survey.
- Survey requirements.
- Vessel particulars.
- Documentary certificates.
- Condition of vessels machinery.
- Defects and efficiency.
- Mechanical condition surveys.
- Condition pre-purchase survey requirements.
- Failure and Inspection procedures.
- Paramount information for Client
- Special instructions and requirements..
- Survey formats.
- Physical evidence.
- Collecting physical evidence.
- Documenting physical evidence.
- Sketches and maps.
- Photographing, Video
- Inspecting physical evidence.
- Removing physical evidence
- Collecting documentary evidence.
- International safety management systems.
- Preserving and controlling evidence.
- Plans log and lists.
- Certificates. Chats, logbooks, and other records.
- Objectives of human factors and investigation.
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures