Getting referrals is a great way to grow your business. Salespeople who generate at least 25% of their business from referrals make on average more than 4 times the amount of salespeople who don’t.
Sales professionals undergo shorter sales cycle, enjoy higher conversion rates, and reap a higher return-on-investment (ROI) when dealing with referrals.
Unfortunately many salespeople are not sure how to get referrals, some are afraid or forget to ask for referrals.
This workshop helps salespeople be familiar with ways of getting referrals and overcome challenges in getting referrals.
- Formulate strategies to stay apart from competitors
- Create customer profiling to accelerate business
- Leverage on existing customers to increase results
- Build referral system
- Apply skills in getting referrals
- Implement referral action plan
In-house Course Fee:
RM4000 per day
Public Course Fee:
RM1280 per pax
Number of days:
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
Module 1: Positioning your business
- Create sales strategies that are consistent with your goals.
- Develop service strategy that separates you from competitors.
- Leverage your business time to increase sales leads.
Module 2: Creating a Customer Profile
- Identify the types of clients you truly want to attract and retain
- Position yourself as the expert to accelerate your business.
Module 3: Ask for Referrals
- Techniques of getting referral
- Identify opportunities to getreferrals in every step in sales process
- Script for getting referrals
- Build a Referral System
Module 4: Do’s and Don’ts when Getting Referrals
- Earn the right to obtain referrals
- Overcome fear of asking for referrals
- The best time to get referrals
Module 5: Creating a Contact Strategy
- Build a referral action plan
- Referral strategies