Compliances on Occupational Safety and Health Act 514 Requirements.
- Workers equip with first aid knowledge.
- Instil self confidence in the event of medical emergencies.
- Prepare the participants how to manage the emergencies with minimal resources.
- To update the latest knowledge and techniques on first aid and CPR.
In-house Course Fee:
RM4000 per day
Public Course Fee:
RM1280 per pax
Number of days:
Presentations, role-plays, group discussion, lectures
- Definition and Principles of First Aid
- Responsibilities of a First Aide
- Structure Of The Body
- Blood Circulatory System
- Respiratory system
- Electrical injuries
- Snake , Animal Bites & Insect Stings
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Broken Bones
- Joints & Muscle Wounds
- Dressing & Bandages
- Burns And Scalding
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Moving The Victim
- Assessment of Conditions and Victims and the response