Every company looks to charismatic and resourceful leaders for results. Without a result-oriented leadership platform, there cannot be any effective eam-work. Together with effective decision-making skills and dynamic interpersonal skills, the leader will be better equipped to drive his group towards achieving objectives. With a passion for success ingrained in leaders, the people under him / her as a functioning unit and the organization, as a whole will experience a rise in performance.
Many regular leadership-building workshops in the market focus on childish activities where the participants play games, sing songs, dance around etc to create hype. And during the training, they only learn what leadership is but not so much on how to channel this sense of leadership towards tangible and practical paths of concrete action, via strategies based on human behavior in the corporate and college arena. This workshop not only provides a happy atmosphere for learning, but more importantly, it uses advanced psycho-physiological strategies based on Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to bring out the creativity and leadership of the participants to ultimately create tangible action plans and bring profitable changes to their company.
Fun yet effective leader-building activities will be prepared for the participants to introduce key leadership concepts and to encourage them to formulate real action plans that can be implemented in their workplace / college during the following week. Outdoor activities (including but not restricted to cool open areas in the vicinity of the training hall) combined with indoor fun brain-storming sessions will be adopted and adapted to the levels of the participants.
- Lecture: 20%
- Experiential Activities: 60%
- Group-discussion: 10%
- Presentation: 10%
The workshop will focus on the unique acronym of L.E.A.D.
- Love: Leaders will learn tangible skills on how to foster harmony among their members
- Encourage: Leaders will learn how to encouraged their people to participate fully in projects
- Ambition: Leaders will learn how to create passion in their workplace
- Drive ahead: Leaders will learn how to spur their people to seek continuous improvement
Love” – Part 1 and 2
These sessions before lunch will have ‘harmony’ as their theme. Participants will be undergoing many activities that will help them as leaders make their teams stay more united and coordinated.
- how to seek a common ground among your team-members of various backgrounds.
- how to build a common culture within your team to help it stick together in tough times
- how to harmonize the diversity of strengths and weaknesses in your people
- how to identify the different thinking patterns inside your team
- how to improve the level of cooperation by matching personal and group values
- how to instill and improve a sense of trust among team-members when making request
“Encourage” – Part 1 and 2
These sessions after lunch will have ‘participation’ as their theme. Participants will be undergoing many activities that will help them as leaders encourage more participation from their team-members in projects.
- how to recognize and foster trust among your team members when facing uncertainties
- how to remain a referred-to leader during emergency situations
- how to be more persuasive when leading heated discussions within your team
- how to communicate and be understood when solving entangled situations as a leader
- how to help others contribute their ‘50cent’ share of effectiveness to the team
- how to optimize the inter-connectedness among each of your team-member
“Ambition” – Part 1 and 2
These sessions before lunch will have ‘’passion’ as their theme. Participants will be undergoing many activities that will help them as leaders keep their people focused and objective-inclined as a team.
- how to empower each of your members with mutual and communal courage when facing external threats
- how to harness your team’s creativity in achieving useful results from limited resources
- how to reach for an objective with the help of other leaders
- how to creatively upgrade your corporate / college environment to run more efficiently
- how to create a vision and mission for your team
- how to delegate and empower others to achieve your objectives
“Move ahead” – Part 1 and 2
These sessions after lunch will have ‘improvement’ as their theme. Participants will be undergoing many activities that will help them as leaders raise the level of creativity and competitiveness in their team.
- how to move from being a comfortable leader to become a competitive leader
- how to increase the limits of what your members can and are willing to do for you as their leader
- how to give sincere praise for even minor improvements to encourage further performance
- how to identify, break and re-create the rules of engagement to achieve more as a team
- how to set in place a system of rewards for improved individual and team performance
- how to learn from your competitors and out-perform them